This is really small, thick and firm eucalyptus wood. You can see it looking at its root in the bell. This is really beautiful wood with unique texture. The main specific features of this didgeridoo instrument are: – really strong didgeridoo vibration – combination of light weight and firm wood – preciseness Our artisan didgeridoos are made with great love and high knowledge of professional sound production. You can be sure after listening to it. Before buying a didgeridoo, you can feel the vibe and enter the resonance with the instrument by the photos and videos at our website. We made both the didgeridoos and the photos as well as we could. When you buy a professional didgeridoo at our website, be sure in:
1. Equal thickness of the didgeridoo walls. Maintenance of this parameter lets the instrument vibrate more strongly and easily answer the current of the incoming air. We have achieved that due to the direct-axis wood sawing in two and manual channel processing.
2. Excellent didgeridoo back pressing. The inner channel structure has step-by-step uniform extension. Starting from the 3 cm mouthpiece, the channel keeps this diameter for 20-30 cm of length and then extends slowly.
3. High-quality wood processing. We pay special attention to mouthpiece flow as your mouth will have to interact with this part of the instrument. You also won’t have to doubt in junction safety of glued wood halves. The glue has passed the time and high pressure tests. In most didgeridoo instruments, the seam is practically invisible.
4. Didgeridoo balance coming from high vibration resonance, ample loudness and bright vocalization.
5. Easy trumpet playing. In artisan didgeridoos, two first toots are usually made easily.
6. Covering by three layers of non-toxic polyurethane lacquer which prevents the instruments from cracks in the case of temperature leaps
Only the best instruments are made specially for you. Vibrate in a good manner, perform, develop, learn and create! Stay in the present moment, be totally beyond all words and thoughts! Just be the vibe! Be open to the inner rhythm! Go with the flow…